Tax Senior job Basingstoke Hampshire ATT CTA part or fully qualified
Your new company
My client is a highly regarded practice within the local community with a solid and secure client base. They have been established within the local area for over 50 years and continue to grow year on year. They seek a Tax Senior to join their team with the role split 70% compliance and 30% advisory.
Your new role
- Be working as part of a small tax team, reporting directly to the owner of the Firm.
- Assisting in the management of a portfolio of around 1000 personal tax clients
- Cover personal tax returns, inheritance tax, capital gains tax, estates, property income
- Review completed tax returns as needed
- Assist in the management of deadlines
- Hold client meetings, business develop and expand the portfolio as necessary
What you'll need to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified or qualified Tax Senior looking to develop their career to a senior role (progression to Director is an option). You will have worked within practice and have experience of personal tax compliance
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £35,000. Study support is available for ATT or CTA as needed. There is on-site parking available as well as private medical cover.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.