Tax Senior job ACCA ACA ATT CTA Alton Basingstoke Hampshire
Your new company
My client is an established firm of chartered accountants with a deep history. They have an expansive portfolio of clients spanning multiple sectors and disciplines. They are constantly growing and offer a high level of service to their clients. An opportunity has emerged in their Tax team, for a part or qualified accountant keen to develop their career in tax.
Your new role
- This is a mixed tax role, however, the make up of the role is flexible to suit your experience and interests
- You will work on a variety of Personal and Corporate Tax issues
- Capital gains tax, inheritance tax, trusts, overseas income, non domiciles and non residents.
- Business tax, corporation tax, VAT and R&D
- You will support the Tax Manger and Partners is overseeing the portfolio
- Manage compliance deadlines as necessary
- Be involved in client meetings and onboarding new clients
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a part qualified accountant or tax accountant with experience of working on a portfolio of clients, with demonstrable experience within tax. You will be ATT or CTA fully or part qualified looking to develop and progress your career with a medium sized firm.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependant on experience up to £40,000. You will receive study support to complete ACA/ACCA or ATT/CTA exams. Progression as available, with some Partners starting out as trainees within this firm. Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.