Corporate Tax Semi Senior - Professional Services
Your new company
A prestigious accountancy practice based in the City of London is looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior to join their expanding tax department.
Your new role
This is an office based role working within the tax department under the supervision of a Senior and Tax Partner.
This role will be a mix of general tax and international tax matters and will be responsible for a mixed tax portfolio of client;
- To work closely with the manager/partner for each client
- Client management on a regular basis.
- Liaison with HMRC in dealing on behalf of clients
- Complex corporate client and advisory work
- Corporate - transactional services assignments
Corporate Tax Compliance/Advisory;
- Responsible for monitoring the corporation tax status of companies, producing monthly reports to ensure that contact partners and managers are fully aware of the client's corporation tax position.
- Tax administration duties for the other members of the tax department
- Corporate tax compliance and advisory for a portfolio of corporate clients from standalone companies to large groups
- Assisting with ad hoc research on and provide assistance to partners and managers in respect of advisory assignments.
- Assisting the corporate finance department with tax due diligence assignments.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of relevant tax experience. It is likely they will hold a professional accountancy or tax qualification such as ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA. This person must be able to manage their time effectively, as they will be required to work on multiple accounts simultaneously.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits package will be on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.