Fantastic opportunity to join a growing and thriving accountancy firm. Become an integral member of the team with development and progression on offer.
A leading practice firm undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion and growth. The firm and Tax Senior role provide genuine prospects for long-term career progression, development, and Partner opportunities.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Senior position at a leading accountancy firm based in Swansea are:
- Experience in preparing personal, partnership, and IHT tax returns. The preparation of trust and estate returns is also highly desirable.
- Ability to carry out P11d work.
- You should be able to manage your own portfolio of clients to ensure deadlines are met and relationships are formed.
- Have experience in reviewing junior team members' work as well as being able to assist with their training needs.
- To assist the client relationship managers and partners to deliver tax advice such as IHT planning, capital gains tax planning, and exit planning to a wide variety of clients.
- To be able to spot tax planning opportunities on existing clients and be able to implement your advice in practice.
- You will be working closely with your line manager, and with a great team of like-minded colleagues, all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best and provide a high level of service to our clients.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Tax Senior role at a leading accountancy firm in Swansea, you must be:
- Have a proven track record in a successful professional firm, with proven client management skills and personal skills.
- Capability to provide excellent client service and have outstanding communication skills at the senior level.
- The ideal candidate will be ATT or CTA qualified in order to work collaboratively with both our trainees and managers alike.
Very competitive base salary;
Great flexibility; and
Progression to Partner.