My client is a listed accountancy firm who offer a variety of services to a range of clients. We are looking for a business tax Senior to join the growing tax department.
People are their greatest asset. Their people are unique and take pride in the success of others. They are client focused and are looking for people who can add real value.
Their working environment can be demanding at times, but they are supportive, with a focus on making sure everyone has the right work-life balance.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients and providing high levels of client service whilst managing client expectations
- Corporation tax computations for a portfolio of business clients
- Advising companies of their tax liabilities
- Managing HMRC enquiries on behalf of clients
- Research and planning on specific projects
- Working as part of the teams to provide an efficient and holistic service to clients
- Contributing to winning new work by providing a great service to existing clients and helping win new clients through business development and tenders.
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical, business-driven approach
- Dealing with clients on a day-to-day basis providing a responsive service
Practice exposure with Corporate tax compliance
Competitive salary and wider benefits package