The nature of the Legal Market is changing rapidly along with the amount of Tax legislative changes occurring in UK & Europe, therefore this hire of a Senior Tax Manager to join, this leading Law Firms, Group Tax Function is of paramount importance. You will join a collaborative working culture, offering flexible working and a commitment to progressing your career.
They key focus of this role is to mange all key projects from a Tax point of view, whilst building incredibly strong relationships with the Global team (Finance Directors) & key Partners of the firm.
Some examples of projects under your leadership:
- Development and implementation of Tax Strategy for the firm
- Implementation of transfer pricing policies and supporting CFOs globally through the BEPs and CBCR changes
- Leading the tax response in relation to potential changes required to the business structure arising as a consequence of Brexit, working alongside the In House Legal team.
- Restructuring projects e.g. restructuring a number of offices in Europe - including identification and consideration of options, modelling work to assess impact on different partner populations and implementation of proposals, working together with local finance and tax partners;
- Implementation of technology to support the breadth of key Business Traveller processes, addressing immigration, tax and regulatory risks;
- Review and consideration of appropriate structures to support new business lines - e.g. recent launch of Regulatory Consulting business.
- Selection and implementation of global tax compliance management software.
The ideal person for this role, will have trained in a professional services firm, have led pan European projects, be finely tuned to International Tax issues & be a strong communicator.
You do not need experience of the Private Practice market as the nuisances of the industry, can be learnt of the job. Of course experience of any LLP structure is advantageous.
Please call Una Ward on 02074294415 for a confidential conversation.