We are currently looking for a Tax Manager/Director level candidate who has an expertise within the tax planning and strategy function within the Social Housing Real Estate space.
This key role will be working with client on the following:
- Structuring the ownership of property held by commercial investors and social businesses in the UK and overseas;
- All tax aspects of property acquisitions and disposals, including financing and sale & purchase agreements;
- Managing due diligence assignments relating to new property or corporate acquisitions, including the input of specialists in VAT, Stamp and the Construction Industry Scheme;
- Providing advice to group's within the Real Estate Investment Trust ("REIT") regime;
- Reorganising groups to optimise tax efficiency.
The ideally candidate must be ATT/CTA qualified, ideally from a tax consulting background or working within a Real Estate tax planning function of a housing trust/NFP firm, who enjoys working within a large team working on both tax advisory and compliance.
For further information, please send your CV to Kevin.email@example.com or call 0207 269 6321.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.