Tax Senior job Private Client Team Top 10 firm CTA ATT ACA - Working from home
Your new company
This Top 10 firm boasts and award winning portfolio, which rivals their London office and also receives additional work from their London team, which gives scope to financial services, asset management and investment clients. Easy access from Guildford train station and progression available.
Your new role
- Work on a varied portfolio of clients including HNWI, OMBs, Trusts and Estates
- Probate, inheritance tax and capital gains tax
- Working on the more complex clients in the portfolio
- Ensuring relevant compliance deadlines are met
- Participate in client meetings with managers to develop advisory skills
- Mentor juniors as necessary
- Be the first point of review for tax returns
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CTA qualified or have completed the ACA/CTA pathway. You maybe ATT qualified with significant experience in a similar capacity.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience, plus a range of benefits to chose from. My client offers up to date technology with flexible working options available. Employees are actively encouraged to work from home during the pandemic, with offices open as required. Flexible options will continue for the foreseeable future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.