Are you a Corporate Tax Senior/Assistant Manager looking to join a growing professional service firm?
You will work with the existing corporation tax teams to manage a portfolio of clients including OMBs, international groups and not-for-profit organisations. Your role will cover both compliance and advisory services;
- On the compliance side you will be dealing with the preparation and review of corporation tax returns and computations, helping with day-to-day client and HMRC queries and tax administration for your mixed client base.
- On the advisory side, you will assist the senior team members with tax advisory projects, from group restructuring to structuring acquisitions and disposals, due diligence and transaction support.
- ATT, CTA or ACA qualified.
- Have already some experience in a corporate tax role, and looking to further a career in tax
- Confidence in dealing with managers, partners and clients
- Using own initiative to problem solve
- Possess good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Be motivated, committed and flexible, with the ability to meet deadlines; a natural team player, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
You don't need to have advisory experience already but have strong technical skills and a willingness to learn this element of the job to be responding to queries and on specific advisory projects.