Tax Senior/Manager job Full Time or Part Time Study Support Guildford Surrey
Your new company
My client is an independent two partner firm who is currently offering a hybrid working policy to it's employees. a new opportunity is available, due to retirement, within their Tax team for an ATT qualified or part qualified Tax Senior or Tax Manager
Your new role
- You will be responsible for the compliance for part of the Private Client tax portfolio
- Exposure to advisory work
- Clients are sole traders, partnerships and owner managed businesses
- Clients have property or investment portfolios
- Gain exposure to trusts and inheritance tax
- Given the opportunity to study for ATII or CTA
- Can be on a part time or full time basis
- Progression available
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ATT qualified or part qualified with experience of working in an Accountancy Firm providing compliance services to clients. You will be able to drive and have a car in order to visit clients. You will be self-motivated, confident and have good communication and competent IT skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available with my client currently working from home. A hybrid working model will be in place in the future. You will receive a salary of up to £35,000 spending on experience as well as support for the ATII or CTA exams. Progression is available if desired. On site car-parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.