Tax Senior / Semi-Senior – Worcestershire – to £18,000 - £24,500 plus full study support for ATT / CTA
An ambitious and growing firm of chartered accountants based in Worcestershire is looking to appoint a Tax Senior or Semi-Senior to join their established tax department.
You will manage a tax portfolio of approx. 300 clients consisting of directors, HNWI, professional practices and sole traders. Initially the role will be personal taxed focused, but those interested in gaining corporate tax experience can be allocated corporate tax clients as they progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful medium sized accountancy practice with ambitious growth plans. You will be working with an experienced team who can provide excellent training and mentorship.
The firm offers 20 days holiday (rising with service and experience), full study support for ATT / CTA, Christmas close-down, free parking, pension scheme.
- Ideally 12 months + experience within taxation in practice
- Studying or keen to study ATT
- Organised with strong communication skills
Vaisto Recruitment offers a generous referral scheme. If you refer a practice candidate (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000.Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.
The above vacancies only one of many that I am handling. Vaisto Recruitment specialises in practice and first moves to industry for both contract and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Manager / Audit Associate Director / Audit Director / Audit Senior / Audit Associate / Audit Semi Senior
- Business Services Director / Business Services Manager / Business Services Associate / Accounts Senior / Accounts Associate
- Tax Director / Tax Manager / Tax Senior Manager / Tax Senior / Tax
- Corporate Finance/ M&A / Financial Controller / Financial Accountant / Internal Auditor / FP&A