Tax Senior - West Sussex - c.£30,000
Private Client Focus - Compliance & Advisory
What can they offer you?
- Opportunity to progress your skills and experience
- Agile working hours
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- 9% pension contributions
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join Cash Plan and Enterprise Health scheme
- Relaxed dress code policy
- Study packages are available
- Working within the Private Client Services team with further opportunity to work in Tax Advisory as part of the role
- Managing own portfolio of clients
- Working on tax compliance relating to the client portfolio, including work on annual tax returns and associated tax advice to clients
- Providing support to others in the team where they need help, especially during busier periods
- Preparing technical analysis and involving specialists within the team, and where appropriate to prepare or review tax advice
- Working with client administrators to ensure client administration and risk procedures are completed appropriately
- Working with local solicitors to assist them with tax matters on their clients
- The opportunity to work on corporate tax matters and other business-related taxes
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.