|Salary||24000 - 30000|
|Sector||Corporate Tax, Mixed Tax, Personal Tax|
|Recruiter Type||Recruitment Consultant|
|Posted||about 1 month ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 19 July 2018|
Our client is a large independent firm based on the outskirts of Huddersfield within easy reach of the M1 and M62. This longstanding progressive practice is looking for a tax specialist to join a mixed tax team. In this role you will report to a manager and a partner and will deal with a wide range of compliance and advisory work. This firm has an excellent client base including London based corporates, UHNW individuals, non doms, trusts, dynamic OMB’s and partnerships. Day to day you will deal with a good variety of tax work including:
• Completion of tax returns for companies, individuals, partnerships and trusts, including advice on tax liability and due date for payment.
• Pro-active advice on the minimisation of tax liabilities and tax planning opportunities for all types of entity.
• Advice on tax efficient remuneration packages and dividends.
• Tax efficient share schemes.
• Advice on such matters as business incorporation,
• Exposure to mergers, acquisitions, take-overs and company re-organisations.
• Potential for exposure to compliance for non-resident individuals and companies and non-domiciled individuals
• Assisting with tax investigations
Our client is looking for the right individual to fit their team and will consider a range of levels for this role from part qualified through to experienced senior or manager. Ideally you will be ATT, ACA, CTA or equivalent. Will also consider someone from a corporate or personal tax background who is looking to broaden their experience and full training will be given where the territory is unfamiliar.