This logistics giant is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange with operations in nine regions with 8,000 employees worldwide. With it’s parent company achieving c$2 billion in revenue for 2017, this Group have undergone a corporate transformation in the past year and have some exciting international plans in the pipeline for 2018.
The business would like to invite an ambitious individual to join their tax team based in central London. You will be reporting directly into the Regional Tax Manager whom heads the team and will be supporting them in all matters relating to Corporate Tax, particularly in relation to ad hoc project work. You will also be responsible for the monthly tax reporting, along with the Regional Tax Manager, and will review and manage the outsourced compliance.
- Provide consistent support to the Regional Tax Manager for ad hoc projects such as transfer pricing
- Manage and review the outsourced compliance and liaise with external advisors
- Assist with developing and delivering a Regional Tax Framework across the UK businesses
- Assist Regional Finance Manager on projects such as implementation of new Accounting Standard on Leases.
- Prepare UK tax note for IFRS accounts;
- Prepare monthly UK tax reporting packs in accordance with US GAAP;
- Assist on UK tax regulations and compliance requirements;
- Fully qualified tax professional
- 0-3 years PQE
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously if needed
- A proactive approach to work
- You use your initiative to implement improvements where you deem necessary
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Central London location
- Excellent direct exposure to internal senior stakeholders
- Friendly and collaborative working culture
- The chance to travel
For a discreet and confidential discussion regarding the role, please contact Finola Mallinson at Nebula Partners:
T – 020 7947 9576