Tax Technical Officer - Corporate Tax
A Top 10 Accountancy practice firm, who is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to middle market leaders, is recruiting for a Tax Technical Officer to work in London.
The principal responsibility of the technical officer is to ensure an up to date knowledge (including details of legislative proposals, consultations etc) in respect of tax law and practice in their allocated specialist area(s) in order that National Tax is in a position to support the issue of appropriate guidance on technical issues that impact on the Tax Faculty and the firm's business and clients.
- P11Ds and PAYE Settlement Agreements (PSAs);
- Termination payments;
- Salary sacrifice/Optional Remuneration Arrangements;
- Status issues;
- Employee benefits and expenses;
- The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Employment tax "health check" reviews, due diligence reviews, disclosures to HMRC, and HMRC checks of employer records.
- ATT/CTA or ACA qualified.
- 1-4 years relevant employment tax experience. This could be within a professional practice, industry or within HMRC.
For more information please contact Christina Ayling on 0207 269 6357 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: