Tax Technology Senior Manager, Tax Technology Manager and Tax Technology Assistant Manager jobs in this Tax Technology team in London.
The tax landscape is constantly evolving through regulatory requirements, business and finance transformation, and tax authorities and boards demanding that tax risks are effectively managed. From this there is a high demand for the increased presence of tax technology.
The Tax Technology team of this Big 4 firm works alongside the various market facing client teams advising domestic and international clients across different industries.
In this role you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team advising clients on:
- Tax transformation and process improvement.
- Technology strategy for tax
- Tax data management.
- Design and configure tax reporting solutions.
- Manage project timetables.
- Partner and advise clients.
To be considered for this role you will have either/or/or both, in-house tax and practice tax experience and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Project management experience with technology implementation.
- Excellent IT, database and spreadsheet skills.
- Good business awareness.
- Be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Modernise your tax career in a forward thinking team and tax business area.
For more information please contact Amy Thomas of Brewer Morris 02073329628 or email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.