Design, develop and implement tax technology strategy for a Fortune500 group.
Our client is Fortune500 group with 400,000+ employees worldwide. Recognising the shifting challenges faced within the group tax function, the Head of Tax has identified a need for a senior Tax professional to define and lead their Tax Technology strategy. The remit will encompass all tax disciplines, working closely with group Tax and wider Finance team on strategic initiatives and transformation projects.
This is an ideal role for senior candidates with a Tax systems or Tax Management Consulting background.
- Develop and implement a tax technology strategy and roadmap, as a fundamental enabler of the Group Tax strategy;
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement model to deliver efficient and controlled tax compliance and decision processes;
- Develop the business case for tax technology initiatives, demonstrating value and ensuring prioritization and support from business stakeholders;
- Seek opportunities to implement leading edge tax systems, ensuring their fit into the overall IT environment;
- Responsible for ensuring tax data is available, sensitized at source, and integrated end-to-end through business and tax processes;
- Responsible for designing and implementing process improvements, system controls, and system logic to support a tax agenda;
- Develop and deliver training in tax technology and process improvement;
- Act as a key member of the Tax leadership team, providing ad hoc support where required.
In order to succeed in this challenging role, it is expected that you will have:
- Experience in technology orientated roles, working with ERP systems, Data analytical tools and Tax software.
- Excellent communication skills and strong commercial decision making.
- Strong project management experience.
The next step
Please contact Ben Shepherd for a confidential discussion on +44 20 7429 4480