The company work with a broad spectrum of clients, from high net-worth individuals to large blue-chip corporates, in establishing the tax market value of shares, intangible assets and other business assets, using an array of valuation methodologies and techniques.
The client is one of the Big Four leading professional services firm with a huge global network and client base. They have a strong brand and solid set of values that enables them to inspire confidence in their employees and empower them to make change in the organisations they work with.
You'll have the chance to join a small specialist team that's fast growing. It'll be hands on from day 1 and you'll gain great exposure to a range of interesting clients. You will be exposed to a variety of complex and challenging valuation work across a broad range of industry sectors.
- Working closely with the Director and Senior Managers, manage the entire lifecycle of valuation projects from business development to delivery.
- Carry out detailed business analysis to support valuation.
- Supervise the preparation of valuation reports and letters.
- Take responsibility for both internal and external client communication to ensure a streamlined approach to project execution.
- Provide training and coaching to develop junior staff.
- Relevant financial qualification, e.g. ACA, CTA, CFA (although candidate with sufficient relevant experience shall also be considered).
- Strong analytic and research skills, together with the commercial awareness to identify how businesses create value.
- Good project management skills to work concurrently across multiple projects to deliver high quality work on time and in budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career very quickly
- Chance to work on a range of exciting and innovative projects
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.