Trade Floor Support | London | Permanent
Your new company
Join a global leading financial services group who strive in providing exceptional long-term relationships with their customers. This company takes pride in themselves for been the market leader using the latest technology stack and offer the best training and development to progress your career.
Your new role
This Trade Floor Support position requires someone to be responsible for providing Dealing Room Support within the Treasury and Market Platforms Team.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Investigates, diagnoses and resolves low impact problems within service level agreement
- Provides advice to users on systems, products and services, mainly supporting the Dealing room
- Responds to simple calls and enquiries from users, specialists across 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support for Treasury systems
- Demonstrates, installs and commissions desk-top systems and their routine upgrades
- Provides information on updates, known errors, changes in availability, new facilities etc
- Carries out all routine tasks associated with operating and controlling the installed hardware and software within the bank's Treasury department
- Provides an effective interface between users and external commercial suppliers where applicable.
- Documenting incidents, progress checking and ensuring all diagnostic information is provided for error resolution and incident analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
- A positive can-do attitude with exceptional time management skills, adjusting workloads to rapidly changing priorities.
- Team player
- Must be able to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrable attention to detail, with a commitment to follow through and follow-up
- Taking full ownership of issues and tasks when under pressure
It would be highly desirable - but not essential to have experience within the following:
- Professional experience in a Trade Floor Support environment
- Understanding of trading and market data and the delivery of these services
- Project workflow where needed to assist in technical delivery
- Windows server & Desktop
- Linux & Citrix
- STP or TREP
- Trading Systems
What you'll get in return
You will be compensated with a competitive package and work benefits. Training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. Benefits which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email direct or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.