In House Tax Transaction Manager
An excellent tax transactions role has arisen due to growth at an impressive firm. This is an ideal first move into industry and an opportunity that offer significant progression and the ability to work autonomously and build your own brand within the firm. The role has arisen due to growth, with continued investment in tax expected to continue.
The role will cover, but not limited to:
- Providing tax advice support to legal and front office teams with regards to a number of products
- Fund structuring advice
- Advising on investment on transaction models and investment proposals, from a tax perspective
- Providing tax support on restructurings and financing's, and assist with divestment's
- Managing external tax advisers
- Developing tax policies with the senior tax manager
- Liaising with government
The person they are looking for:
- Big 4 qualified tax accountant
- M&A tax transaction or PE tax structuring background
- Commercially driven
- Strong communications skills
The role is unique as it is an in-house transactions focused role that offers work life balance and the ability to carve out your career alongside leaders in this market.
If you are a self starter and looking for your first move in-house, please get in touch to find out more, on 0207 269 6343 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR