Transaction Tax Senior Manager - Big 4 London
Due to an incredible amount of revenue growth over the last 18 months, my Big 4 client is looking to grow the Transaction Tax team in London.
If you have previous M&A Tax experience, or a strong Corporate Tax background within an accountancy practice and/or an in-house tax environment I am keen to speak to you.
Their key strength is their proven M&A expertise and ability to deliver an integrated team of specialists focused on deal execution and delivering a distinctive client experience.
As part of the team take the lead on delivering key parts of our client services. You will have the opportunity to use your commercial awareness and professional expertise, along with leveraging the skills and expertise of others, to deliver the best possible experience and outcomes for our clients.
You will manage key elements of a client relationship and, with an appropriate level of support, will be expected to proactively identify innovative solutions for your clients and pursue new business development opportunities by utilising your networks and market knowledge.
You will also be either people managers or act as coaches and role models to the junior members of the team. You will be a confident team player and enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise with others, as well as continuing to build your own technical expertise or specialism.
- Advising UK and international clients on transaction tax and wider commercial M&A Issues managing a portfolio of high profile projects
- Due diligence in respect of mergers and acquisitions;
- Ad hoc project work
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them;
- To have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
What are they looking for?
- ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification or experience
- Exposure to international clients
- Prior M&A experience gained in a professional services firm
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- The ability to analyse information, identify issues and prioritise them.
Why join this team?
- Be part of an incredible growth strategy over the next 4 years
- Work with the most prestigious clients in the industry
- Incredible career progression opportunities
- 1-week intense training course upon joining
- Consistently seeing promotions within 12 months of joining
If you would be interested in having a confidential discussion to find out more on this, please get in contact with Maisie Horrell on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.