Transfer Pricing Assistant Tax Manager
Your new company
You will be joining a Top 10 Accountancy firm as part of their leading International Tax team.
Your new role
As the Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager for this practice you will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of existing clients and assist with the development of targets in order to ensure the continued growth of the business. You will also provide assistance to senior members of staff in both client work and in the management of the group, as appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this position you must possess:
- Understanding of and previous experience within UK transfer pricing tax
- Knowledge of recent key updates and areas of focus in the area of transfer pricing tax
- Good UK transfer pricing experience
- Ability to manage a large and varied client portfolio
- Some experience of managing staff
- Ability actively seek opportunities for selling new services to existing clients
- Experience of dealing with client senior management and key stakeholders
- Educated to degree level, and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.