An en exciting opportunity to join a leading Transfer Pricing practice in Copenhagen has arisen. The firm, a leading professional services practice are looking to bring on board an experienced Assistant Manager or Manager on board to improve their Transfer Pricing service offering. The role would be based in the Copenhagen office with the possibility of working on Danish and broader European projects within the firms network.
The danish market has been consistently growing and attracting foreign MNC's and start ups to the country. Copenhagen is renowned for it's safety, high quality of life, excellent medical care as well as an improved focus on Work Life balance.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Advising both Danish firms and global multinationals on a range of Transfer Pricing matters.
- Assisting clients with the production of transfer pricing documentation.
- Linking to the broader corporate tax and indirect tax specialists for the purposes of delivering work to clients and winning new work.
- Assisting in dealing with the revenue authorities on technical transfer pricing matters, including Advance Pricing Agreements.
- Working directly with Transfer Pricing and Corporate Tax Partners/Directors on complex and technical matters.
Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 3 years of Transfer Pricing experience
- Fluency in English (Any Danish language skills would be highly beneficial)
- An educational background in either Tax Law or Economics would be an advantage
- Ability to delegate work and assist junior colleagues with technical issues
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR