We are a national team of over 110 transfer pricing specialists including 5 Partners mostly based in London and key UK cities. There is a good mix of tax professionals, accountants and economists with backgrounds from industry, practice and HMRC. This variety of backgrounds will give you the opportunity work with people who are experts in their field, and help you to build a diverse skillset.
As an Assistant Manager within the Transfer Pricing team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Interviewing clients to understand activities and value drivers for our clients' businesses
- Determining key industry features across varied industries that influence the pricing of transactions
- Benchmarking market prices across industries and transaction types
- Documenting pricing policies Drafting transfer pricing reports
- Supporting clients with tax authority enquiries and Advance Pricing Agreements
- Involvement in global documentation projects where we prepare transfer pricing reports for clients across multiple jurisdictions
- Coordinating with the company's international tax, indirect tax and other teams across the business on a range of topics
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
- Assisting with the team's business development and marketing initiatives.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.