Transfer Pricing Associate Director | FTSE
Due to a recent number of big successes in the market alongside continued wins from longstanding clients, our client is now seeking an experienced Transfer Pricing Associate Director to join this already impressive team.
* Provide expert advice on all aspects of transfer pricing including documentation, defence, strategy and thin capitalisation.
* Run your own portfolio of clients and act as a true expert in your field.
* Lead and steer client services and the delivery of innovative solutions by bringing together multi-disciplinary teams to tackle some of our most complex client challenges.
* Develop long term relationships with your clients, actively contribute to the eminence of our practice by external knowledge sharing and investing time in business development, and have a focus on the stewardship of our people and the practice.
* You will be a role model to others and actively create an inclusive environment of team working where team members feel supported in their personal and professional development.
* You will also be supported in deepening your own technical specialism, widening your cross service line and industry or market knowledge, and continuing to develop your stewardship skills.
* Participating in the development of transfer pricing design, compliance and audit defence strategies
* Drafting transfer pricing reports including economic and financial analyses to support the client's position with the HMRC
* Managing more junior staff in client service teams
* Supporting the Transfer Pricing Practice through the development of new services and analytical tools
Contact Georgia Luxton to learn more about this opportunity on:
P: 0207 429 4441