This organisation is steeped in history and firmly located in the upper reaches of the FTSE100. It has an unrivalled portfolio of branded goods and operations in over 100 countries, employing over 50,000 employees.
With a sizeable Group Tax function and a proud record of developing future leaders, you will enjoy a varied and exciting career path with the opportunity to develop new skills and work in other countries if wanted. Furthermore, the level of employee retention in Group Tax is truly exceptional and a clear reflection of how highly this organisation rewards and nurtures its talented workforce.
As Transfer Pricing Specialist, your work will include a mix of transfer pricing documentation across both OECD and non-OECD markets as well as taking part in exciting new projects.
Key duties will include:
- Prepare and gain agreement on strategic, tactical and operational plans in relation to Transfer Pricing documentation.
- Provide pro-active, high quality expertise to execute transfer pricing documentation across different areas of inter-company pricing within a diverse international group
- Advise on specific aspects of transfer pricing compliance and tax management
- Coordinate and manage a range of transfer pricing compliance activities
- Identify and execute opportunities for the continuous improvement of transfer pricing processes, controls and systems
- Ensure efficient and effective transfer pricing data management using SAP and other systems
- Keep up to date with tax law changes globally
- Provide proactive support on various projects and advisory work as required.
- CTA qualified or equivalent
- In depth knowledge/experience of transfer pricing and international tax
- Excellent tax technical knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Market leading bonus
- Excellent pension scheme
- Annual share award
- Prime central London location.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly: