This Global telecommunications business is looking to hire a first time Transfer Pricing Director. This role will be highly visible within the organisation and interaction with global commercial leads. They must be able to engage with the business to understand the tax risks and opportunities for the business.
- This role will have a key role providing technical and strategic TP input into how the internal and external contracting structure should be created.
- Focus on determining the appropriate TP policy while maximising global incentives.
- Providing TP expertise to business development and other commercial initiatives, including support on financing, adapting and implementing revised TP policies as necessary.
- Continuously assessing the local and global TP environment, providing insights and advising on key impacts to the tax and commercial strategies, recommending actions to address the changing landscape.
- Inputting into the ETR forecasting, tax accounting, compliance and tax return disclosures, and governance framework.
- Professional certification (ideally CTA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Relevant experience gained in Big 4/Tier A accountancy firm or Blue Chip in-house tax department, ideally in a telecoms or similar organisation
- Strong transfer pricing technical skills
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of business drivers
- Experienced at dealing with outside agencies and tax authorities
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Pragmatic and business focused