Transfer Pricing - Financial Transactions
London - up to £75,000 + bonus
There has been a number of legislative change that impacts the taxation and transfer pricing ("TP") of financial transactions. My Big 4 client is the market leading financing and treasury tax and transfer pricing team who are at the forefront of these changes, supporting the entire spectrum of clients to navigate these changes. The team also engages in regular dialogue with various authorities to input on new legislation.
The size of the team has doubled in recent years, and the global financing and treasury tax and TP practice is led from the UK, which exposes the team to global opportunities.
They are now looking to recruit at the Assistant Manager and Manager level, with roles available nationally. The ideal candidate will have experience in corporate tax and transfer pricing, ideally having worked on financing arrangements as at least a proportion of their role.
You will be engaged in one of the most exciting, fastest growing areas of their practice where you will be able to work on the largest client accounts as well as, with appropriate support, gaining experience of engaging directly with HMRC on tax controversy projects.
The role will provide a clear path for career progression and as part of their investment you will receive extensive in-house training to develop and hone your technical, industry and soft skills. The role will have a primary focus on transfer pricing in the context of financial transactions but will also give you opportunity to grow your broader related tax technical abilities.
Your professional experience
- ACA, CTA or equivalent qualification or relevant industry experience;
- The ability to exercise judgement and apply commercial thinking in making client recommendations;
- Client driven with strong commercial awareness;
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral;
- Able to develop innovative ideas and solutions, with the ability to think around a problem;
- Ability to work in structured national project teams;
- Ability to plan and monitor projects and budgets as well as small teams.
- Previous UK Transfer Pricing, International Tax or Treasury Tax experience, especially within the financing and treasury space;
- An understanding/experience of the debt market - this might be through working in financial services or perhaps an economics background;
- Experience of working with a broad range of clients.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.