Transfer Pricing FS Associate Director London
up to £100,000 + car allowance + bonus
My Big 4 client in London is looking to hire an Associate Director into the Financial Services Transfer Pricing Team.
This team work with the largest banks, investment managers, insurers, real estate and private equity clients. As part of our Transfer Pricing team, you would have the ability to work on part of an already established client portfolio and further your career with the support and resources that our firm can provide.
* Project managing and supporting all aspects of work from the development of transfer pricing planning strategies,
* Taking part in functional analysis interviews and undertaking economic analyses.
* Preparing transfer pricing reports based on functional, comparability and economic analyses of the client's business, including using our market leading technology solution;
* Working with senior staff, clients and HMRC in the development of advance pricing agreements and resolution of enquiries.
* Supporting the Transfer Pricing Practice through the development of new services and analytical tools, and the assumption of practice management responsibilities.
Your professional experience
* CTA or equivalent qualification - or relevant industry background
* Client driven with strong commercial awareness.
* Strong communication skills - both written and oral.
* Able to develop innovative ideas and solutions, with the ability to think around a problem.
* Strong client relationship management skills with ability to develop quality outputs.
* Ability to work in structured Project teams.
* Ability to plan and monitor projects, budget and timescale management and people.
* Industry and tax background equally as important as economics.
If this opportunity if of any interest please contact Maisie on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.