Transfer Pricing Manager
- Are you a transfer pricing specialist looking for a first industry move?
- Do you want to oversee major, business critical projects?
- Do you want to work for a globally recognised brand?
What's great about this role?
- The opportunity to develop commercial skills within a global brand
- Overseeing transfer pricing projects and developing a junior member of the team
- Working with numerous departments globally and liaising with external advisors
As Transfer Pricing Manager you will be involved in;
- Developing an understanding of existing policies
- Overseeing the development of the junior team members
- Developing methodologies and reviewing reports
- Advising on overseas documentation requirements
What do the team think?
"I feel really valued working here and there are great perks and benefits"
"Thorough and engaging on-boarding. Comprehensive training, with continuous support"
As Transfer Pricing Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong transfer pricing experience
- Organised, able to delegate and management skills
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR