You will be working as part of our award winning fast growing specialist transfer pricing team which aims to provide innovative solutions to a wide variety of clients.
As a Transfer Pricing Manager you will be required to present solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in your own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage numerous teams and projects in demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
The Manager will work with people at all levels and a range of different clients. The key elements of the role are:
- you’ll build a rapport with the individual client and develop a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations
- you’ll be responsible for planning and performing Transfer Pricing consultancy and compliance assignments
- you’ll provide intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both reactively and proactively
Who we're looking for:
- you’ll be ATT/ CTA/ACA/ ACCA or ADIT qualified
- you'll have post qualification experience
- you'll have transfer pricing experience
- You’ll have post qualified experience (ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent)
- You’ll have experience of managing a sizeable portfolio of tax clients
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together
The work we do with our clients is hugely important. They rely on us to make sure they understand the complex and ever-changing tax system. Join us in transfer pricing and you’ll help develop robust transfer pricing policies for global business operations, supporting a wide range of businesses. You’ll help with planning and identifying opportunities, as well as managing risk through implementing and monitoring the transfer pricing.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.