Transfer Pricing Manager for a Top Accountancy firm in London paying up to £75,000 plus bonus
Your new company
A very large accountancy firm made up of over 6,500 employees worldwide is seeking to recruit a Transfer Pricing Manager for it's London office. You will be part of an award winning International Tax team with clients across US and EMEA multinational companies, including listed, privately owned and mid cap businesses across a range of industry sectors covering technology, digital, life sciences, retail, consumer products and financial services.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the following:
- Design, implementation and defence of transfer pricing policies.
- BEPS project work.
- Multi-territory transfer pricing studies, including benchmarking.
- Particular focus on implementation of practical transfer pricing policies.
- Contributing to areas such as Marketing, PR, writing technical articles for trade/press publications, presenting at technical client and intermediary seminars and webinars, as well as attending and hosting networking events.
- Broader involvement in the international tax projects relevant to our client base.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be ACA qualified with strong experience in Transfer Pricing from another accountancy firm in the UK at Managerial level.
What you'll get in return
Excellent benefits, annual leave allowance and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.