Transfer Pricing Manager - Big 4 Reading
Your new company
I am currently working with a Big 4 firm who are recruiting a Manager to join their successful Transfer Pricing team in the South region based in Reading. The team advises multinational clients develop and implement economically supportable transfer prices, document policies and outcomes and respond to tax authority challenges.
This is primarily a transfer pricing role but combines aspects of corporate tax, transfer pricing and business advisory and is ideally suited to a candidate looking for a wide ranging and challenging role that involves advising clients at the highest level.
Transfer pricing is a priority growth area for the firm and the successful candidate will have the opportunity for rapid career progression.
Your new role
- Project managing large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions
- Managing and assisting in the preparation of detailed technical analysis covering a wide range of UK and international tax issues
- Coordinating with the business' transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on a range of topics
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assisting with the team's business development and marketing initiatives
- Financial management, including developing and managing project budgets and billing to ensure profitable delivery of client engagements
- Coaching and developing junior team members
What you'll need to succeed
- CTA, CA, ACA, ACCA (or other equivalent qualifications)
- Extensive experience in transfer pricing and international corporate tax environment
- Good technical skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to build strong internal and client relationships
- Excellent communication and project management skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.