An exciting opportunity has come up to join a growing Transfer Pricing practice in Dublin, Ireland! My client is a leading Transfer Pricing practice who are actively looking to grow their team. Ideally, they would be looking for an experienced Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant up to Manager.
You would be part of a small but growing team in the heart of Dublin, the firm is working on some of the largest global clients in the Technology and Social Media industries and offer a unique opportunity for clear and defined progression within the firm.
Ireland has been rated as the fastest growing economy in Europe for the last couple of years in a row, possible Brexit uncertainty has driven investment and growth to the country as well as a wealth of culture and personal benefits making Ireland an incredibly attractive location for anyone considering their next international move.
The firm is open to International applications and will be happy to sponsor work visas.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Providing specialist technical advice to clients by applying knowledge of current transfer pricing and related rules, proposed roles, their implications, and understanding the interaction between Transfer pricing and other Global Business Tax functions
- Economic Analysis - Interpret, evaluate and use quantitative evidence to weigh advantages/disadvantages of transfer pricing positions
- Functional and Risk Analysis - leverage analytical and communication skills to assess risk and review functional and risk profile of clients
Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 3 Years of Transfer Pricing experience
- A broad range of industry experience ideal (any exposure to technology and Social media ideal)
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and management skills ideal
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR