You are responsible for coordinating and managing a range of transfer pricing compliance activities to support the effective management of the company's transfer pricing standards and documentation in a challenging environment.
You will provide pro-activ and high quality expertise to execute transfer pricing documentation across different areas of inter-company pricing within a diverse international group operating across over 100 markets.
Provide high quality expertise in supporting markets with transfer pricing audits/APAs and assisting the business in supporting business models and cross-border charges.
Business partner specific functional areas and provide specialist tax advice on an ongoing basis.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Advise on specific aspects of transfer pricing compliance and tax management
- Provide specialist transfer pricing support to end markets dealing with tax authority queries/audits
- Develop an in depth understanding of the Group's transfer pricing policies, commercial operations and corporate structure
- Proactively support advance pricing agreements or any other arrangements with the tax authorities
- Support business model reviews or any other strategic projects with transfer pricing implications
- Act as a proactive tax business partner to specific functional areas
- Identify and execute opportunities for the continuous improvement of transfer pricing processes, controls and systems
- Ensure efficient and effective transfer pricing data management using SAP and other systems
- Coordinate/manage/support market specific validation projects to support the deductibility of intra-group charges
- Keep up to date with tax law changes globally that will impact the business and make recommendations in respect of such changes as it affects both the business and transfer pricing/tax compliance