While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
The work involves:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Developing technical transfer pricing analyses
- Project managing large projects across multiple jurisdictions
- Coordinating with the firm's transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on a range of topics
- Financial management, including developing and managing project budgets and billing to ensure profitable delivery of client engagements
- Coaching and developing junior team members
- Managing some of the team's business development and marketing initiatives
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.