Transfer Pricing Senior Associate
Pure are working with this hard-working and thriving team to secure several new Senior Associates to help with the increasing workload and new client wins.
You will provide Transfer Pricing advisory services to a wide range of clients with an international presence. Managing a portfolio of existing clients and dealing with all Transfer Pricing matters to ensure client satisfaction and the continued growth of the business. You will also liaise with and provide support to senior management within the company.
It is essential that you're a pro-active individual able to manage your own workload and communicate with the wider team regularly. You will be managing a wide range of clients and must therefore be able to build strong relationships and adapt your approach to individual clients.
- Previous UK experience within a transfer pricing tax role
- Up to date knowledge of changes and areas of focus for UK Transfer Pricing tax
- Ability to manage a large and varied client portfolio profitably
- Ability to liaise with senior management and client management
- Educated to degree level, and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
Please apply direct for consideration or reach out for a confidential chat.