Our client’s transfer pricing professionals help multinational companies align their global transfer pricing policies with their business strategy to maintain competitive advantage, enhance shareholder value and manage tax risk. Their transfer pricing team provides a range of services to clients including design and implementation of transfer pricing policies, design and management of projects, review and preparation of transfer pricing documentation, negotiation of APAs, management of tax authority enquiries, pricing of intercompany financing and treasury services arrangements and negotiation of ATCAs.
As a member of the transfer pricing team you will work closely with international tax professionals on multidisciplinary projects helping clients develop integrated and flexible global tax and transfer pricing strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Spot opportunities and involve team members to develop commercial propositions to the client
- Assist in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients and engagements
- Manage the successful delivery of transfer pricing engagements, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
Skills and experience
- Experienced transfer pricing practitioner with broad experience including thin capitalisation analysis and the negotiation of ATCAs
- Experience of financial modelling and application of financial and economic analysis techniques to transfer pricing problems
- Effective time management - ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Commercially aware, client-focused and committed to delivery of exceptional client service
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Strong and motivated team player, able to delegate effectively to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery
- Passionate about coaching and developing more junior staff
- Degree or postgraduate degree essential
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification; or CFA
Our client is a global accountancy firm looking to grow their Transfer Pricing department. They are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, striving to achieve the right balance for their people. You will be enabled to deliver excellent client service whilst being allowed to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.