Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
Package: £75,000-£100,000 + Cash + Benefits
I have been working with one of the Big 4 for the past 2 years as a preferred supplier and the rapidly expanding Transfer Pricing Team are now seeking their next Transfer Pricing Senior Manager to join their successful team this year.
This team are well positioned in the market to advise clients on developing compliant, tax-efficient structures that can help advance their business goals.
Why join this team?
After recently meeting with the partner, I can confirm you will be working in a team that offers the following:
- Complex and challenging projects either working with various industries or you can specialise working with financial services clients
- Excellent Secondment opportunities
- Clear career progression
- You will be working in an entrepreneurial team that is committed to being successful
- You will be working in a friendly, supportive culture that offers flexibility to work remotely and a 'dress for your day' dress code.
As a Senior Manager you will be:
- Responsible for developing the Transfer Pricing department in London and liaising with Partners, managing your portfolio and mentoring a team of juniors.
- Managing processes and driving projects forward
- Involved in business development activities, building relationships within your network internally and externally.
I want to hear from tax professionals who have deep technical knowledge and who are self-starters, as you will be joining an established team with hugely ambitious growth plans, this is really the best time to be part of this forward thinking Practice.
Offering clear route to director and partner, this team would suit a professional who is craving the next step in their career and access to full Business Development activities.
To contact me for more information, please ring Christina Ayling on 0207 269 6357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your cv.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR