Transfer Pricing Specialist - 11 month FTC
A constituent of the FTSE 100 is looking to recruit a Transfer Pricing Specialist for an 11 month FTC to cover for a maternity leave in the team. Ideal start date will be the end of January 2021 however they can pull this forward if necessary for an immediately available candidate.
The role will be responsible for performing a range of transfer pricing compliance activities to support the effective management of the companies transfer pricing standards in a challenging and dynamic global environment. To execute transfer pricing documentation across different areas of inter-company pricing within a diverse international group operating across 180 markets. Execute transfer pricing data extraction and data management, including the use of data analytics. Assist the business in providing supporting evidence of the commercial benefit received to support transfer pricing internationally. Provide specialist transfer pricing tax audit support to individual markets.
- Produce a portfolio of global, regional and local transfer pricing documentation across both OECD and non-OECD markets and a wide range of transactions including services, royalties, product flow and financing
- Support transfer pricing activities following agreed global standard processes and frameworks, including transfer pricing data extraction, data management and data analytics
- Provide advice on specific aspects of transfer pricing compliance and tax management
- Have an in depth understanding of the Group's transfer pricing policies, commercial, operations and corporate structure
- Support market specific validation projects to support the deductibility of intra-group charges
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement with regard to transfer pricing management processes and systems
- Keep up to date with tax law changes globally that will impact the business and make recommendations in respect of such changes as it affects both the business and transfer pricing/tax compliance
- Provide specialist transfer pricing support to end markets dealing with tax authority queries/audits
- Act as a proactive business partner to identify opportunities for enhancing transfer pricing effectiveness and efficiencies
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- Degree educated with professional accountancy and/or tax qualifications (advanced qualifications like ACA / ADIT /CTA preferred)
- 3 years' tax and transfer pricing experience in an FMCG Group or Professional Services Firm
- Influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent transfer pricing technical knowledge, including an excellent understanding of the OECDGuidelines and the BEPS Initiative
- Strong project management skills
- Strong data management and analytical skills
Starting salary will be £50000 per annum + bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.