Want the chance to have a grown up approach your working week? Need the flexibility to manage your career as well as you family life? Well this global consulting firm will offer you the chance to embrace both of the above.
This multi-national diverse consulting business has opportunities to develop your career with the Transfer Pricing & International Tax field.
- Ownership and management of Transfer Pricing reports based on financial and economic analysis of clients output. Supporting your findings with HMRC & tax authorities.
- Developing key client relationships including business development, tax offerings and current client leverage.
- Building your own transfer pricing and international tax technical knowledge and development of your junior members within the team.
- Management of multi-disciplined tax client teams.
- Advising on a diverse range of technical work including the development of transfer pricing planning strategies for business model optimisation work and intellectual property planning, compliance programmes and audit defence strategies.
- To have a pro-active and a pragmatic approach to dealing with queries and issues when they arise.
Ideally the candidate will be from a similar consulting background, (or possibly working from a FTSE/ PLC business looking to come back to a consulting environment) working on a global 'Tier 1' client portfolio, be used to dealing with complex international tax issues, having managed staff and have first-hand experience in developing their skills set and careers.
You will need to be ACA/CTA qualified with some post qualified experience, a strong academic record and have an outgoing driven personality who enjoys challenging the status quo.
For further information on this role or to discuss the market in general, please call Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.