Employer of choice in Preston seeking a Treasury Manager paying to £58,655 plus benefits
Our client is going through a finance transformation and we are seeking applications from treasury professionals to undertake the role of Treasury Manager
The role will involve :
- Lead the treasury function covering all current and future needs
- Maintain the integrity of bank, investment and borrowing dealings
- Develop banking and investment strategies and undertake actions required
- Ensure banking arrangements are optimally established
- Lead the relationship management with banks, investment advisers and managers
- Ensure all treasury policies are up to date and relevant
- Develop a risk based approach for the organisation
This will a diverse and challenging role which will give you the opportunity to work with senior members of finance and the executive team . You will have proven treasury experience coupled with excellent communication skills and relationship building skills.
Ideally you will be qualified ACT / ACA / ACCA / CIMA
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.