An excellent opportunity for a Trust and Private Client Tax Compliance Manager has arisen within a Silver Circle law firm based in the historic Chancery Lane area. This person is required for a six-month contract ideally ion a full-time basis although there may also be scope for someone on a part-time basis.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious client base made up of Non-Doms and High Net Worth Clients with UK or Offshore Trusts.
The Trust and Private Client Tax Compliance Manager will have varied responsibilities which include but are not limited to:
- Managing the annual trust accounts completion and tax return cycle.
- Preparing IHT returns for 10 year and exit charges.
- Preparing for and attending meeting with trustees and investment managers
- Acting as a first point of contact for all stakeholders
- Preparation of simple legal documents
- Registering Trusts and reporting of AEOI and Non-Resident Landlord Scheme
- Preparing all personal tax compliance and advice for UK and non-UK domiciliaries
The ideal candidate for the Trust Manager will have solid trust and non-dom personal tax compliance experience gained in a family office, accountancy practice or law firm. They will ideally hold the STEP, CTA or ATT qualification.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 02072696325