A rare opportunity for a senior Trusts professional to join the multi award-winning Private Client team of a high-profile accountancy firm.
This is a strategic appointment, essentially leading the Trusts & Estates offering and working closely with some of London's most respected Private Client Tax Partners.
The role will involve a number of key elements:
- Provision of ad hoc trust planning advice (both on and offshore trusts), requiring strong trust taxation and accounting knowledge.
- Performing very much a client-facing relationship management role.
- Acting as the principal point of contact for trustees and related third-parties.
- Overseeing a team of experienced and qualified trusts professional, their workload, profitability, development and training.
- Assisting partners with private client networking and business development initiatives.