+44 (0)20 7872 5819
2 days ago
I am recruiting for a growing tax team that has a track record of advancing its staff.
The firm is a tax-focused practice with a verifiable track record of success. The past may not be an absolute predictor of future success, but it's certainly an excellent place to start.
The partners at this firm see their people as just that; people. Not numbers or cogs in a larger machine; but as individuals. That’s why the firm invests in you. You can sit down with the partner and map out where you want your career to go and what you where you want to be.
Some aspects of the role:
• You are managing a portfolio of a diverse range of trust clients.
• Maintaining good working relationships with clients and acting as a point of contact for queries on an on-going basis throughout the year.
• Undertaking the preparation of trust accounts, self-assessment tax returns and R185s; Inheritance tax returns.
• Liaising with beneficiaries and stockbrokers as well as other professionals;
• Dealing with clients and HMRC.
• Working closely with senior staff on complex Trust planning.
Prospects – this is a trust position with actual prospects! You can undoubtedly be ina position to advance to senior manager.
Contact us for a confidential discussion.
Take control of your career–join hundreds of other tax professionals who used our niche expertise to increase their salaries within a brand-new role.
Easy application: Finding the perfect fit couldn't be simpler! Apply in minutes and enjoy a stress-free experience, led by your own expert consultant.
Stress-free consultation: You're not interested in the hard sell, and neither are we. Let us know which roles you're looking for, and we'll ensure that's what you get.
Matched to the perfect role: Interview for roles which fit your unique requirements regarding career aspirations, desired culture and location.