This is a opportunity for a Private Client Tax Manager to join a Big4 firm in either Guernsey or Jersey and work with a exciting portfolio and help further a develop a all ready successful practice.
A growing Big4 team with offices in both Guernsey and Jersey are looking to appoint a Private Client Tax Manager. The chosen applicant will manage a large portfolio of high net worth individuals, Guernsey companies and Trusts.
He/she will also provide:
- advisory on UK residence and domicile of high net worth individuals,
- inheritance tax and estate planning.
- Advice on efficient tax structuring particularly in respect of UK property holding and perform health checks for Trust companies,
- Assisting with various compliance requirements as well as advising and facilitating disclosure to HMRC.
- Lastly, they will help advise Trust companies and other professional firms on the principles and practicalities of designing and implementing risk frameworks which incorporate tax risk, bespoke to that particular organisation,
My client will look at individuals who have either UK or off-shore trust experience and will require a individual who has provided international Private Client Tax advisory. They will also cover relocation costs and as mentioned previously offer a exceptional salary along with , £5k cash allowance, 8% pension contribution and numerous other benefits.
To apply, please follow the link below and to discuss in confidence, please contact Lee Redding on 07557003271