A ranked boutique private client law firm, that provides for the needs of wealthy UK and international families and individuals, is looking to hire a Trust Manager.
This opportunity offers development into a client-facing role with responsibility for managing a varied portfolio consisting of mostly trust clients with the addition of personal tax and charity clients.
As Trust Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Trust administration and preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of complex trust and estate tax returns (SA900's)
- Preparation of holdover elections
- Preparation of tax certificates (R185's)
- Preparation of inheritance tax accounts (IHT100's) and calculating tax liabilities for the following events: Creation of trusts, Termination of both relevant property and interest in possession trusts, Trust ten-year anniversaries and Trust exit charges
- Preparation of personal tax returns and repayment claims (SA100's and R40's)
Salary will be dependent on experience and interviews will take place via video or telephone call. For further information, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.