Tax Qubic Trustees is a UK registered trust company that acts as a corporate trustee for over 500 trusts and provides independent, holistic and professional services to a range of clients.
Qubic Trustees is a member of TACT and is regulated by the ICAEW. Its Directors and staff have a proven history of assisting clients in meeting their long term objectives, such as succession and retirement planning through the use of trust structures.
Qubic are looking to recruit a Trusts & Tax Associate in their London office to assist with in the provision of specialist advice on Private Client focussed matters including Trusts & IHT compliance and planning.
Introduction to the role:
Working closely with the Director of Trusts & Estates as an Associate your role will include:
- Assisting the Director of Trusts and Estates in growing and developing an ambitious, respected and commercial trust practice.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with clients and assist in developing new relationships with clients and their advisors.
- Assisting the Director of Trusts and Estates in managing private client matters, with a particular focus on trusts.
- Administration of trusts and estates (including tax compliance, accounts preparation and record keeping).
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be seeking a role in which they can build upon existing experience gained in a recent Trust role within an Accountancy or Legal Firm and be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external contacts
- The ability to understand and relay complex technical concepts
- The commitment to deliver excellent client service
- The ability to show initiative and highlight issues as they arise
- Ability to work as both part of a team and independently prioritise workload, to ensure both personal and team deadlines are met
- Self-motivation and a strong personal drive and desire to succeed
- Ideally a professional qualification i.e. ATT/CTA/STEP or ACA/ACCA