Trusts Assistant job Top 10 Firm in Guildford. Remote Working. AAT or ATT
Your new company
My client is a Top 10 Accountancy Firm which has a regional office 2 minutes walk from Guildford station. Their client bases rivals their London counterpart, along with start of the art new offices. This role is initially working from home due to the Covid pandemic, with the view to a hybrid working model when it is safe to do so.
Your new role
- Assist with the compliance, trust accounting and annual administration process for a client allocation and deal with technical and administrative issues
- Prepare trust tax returns and trust accounts
- Prepare IHT returns/calculations
- Manage HMRC enquiries
- Be responsible for compliance work on clients
- Prepare technical research
- Contribute at client meeting
- Responsible for billing and monitoring budgets
What you'll need to succeed
You will be either ATT qualified with experience within trusts and estates or private client work, or you will be AAT qualified with experience in accounts, looking to make a transition into tax. You will
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary depending on experience up to £45,000 plus a range of benefits. Flexible working options available, with the role to be remote based initially with a view to return to offices when it is safe to do so as per government guidelines.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.