A rare opportunity to perform a high-end Trust advisory role without having to commute into London.
Our client has developed a strong reputation in the Private Client Tax and Trusts field, acting for UK and international HNW/UHNW individuals and families. Their Surrey office handles trust accounting, trust taxation and trust advisory services for an impressive on and offshore portfolio.
They now seek a Senior Trust Manager for their Leatherhead office, to perform the following tasks:
- Oversee a team of junior trust accountants
- Review and preparation of complex trust returns and trust accounts
- Advising on both onshore and offshore trust planning
- Provide tax planning advice relating to offshore structures
The individual will be a STEP qualified trust accountant (probably also ACA or CTA), with extensive experience of preparing and reviewing complex trust accounts and returns. They will also be an accomplished trust planning professional used to advising on issues including:
- forensic calculation and reporting of historic pools of relevant income and gains under the provisions of s86/s87 TCGA 1992 and s720/s731 ITA 2007
- advising on tainting provisions for protected foreign settlements
- changes to the UK taxation regime in relation to long term UK resident non-domiciled individuals
- Advice over changes to the inheritance tax regime for UK residential property held through offshore corporate structures
This is a high profile, high quality environment looking to hire a top-tier adviser. Remuneration is therefore highly competitive and set at London rather than regional rates.Ref 617
For further details of this opportunity please contact Michael Howells on 07891 692514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please apply below.
Howells Consulting Ltd - Specialists in Private Client Appointments